Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holy cow, no really- you were like a whole cow.

While at the store I was given the opportunity to have this great conversation:


Them: Wow, hey! You look great!

Me: Thanks! You do too!

Them: You must be working out..

Me: Ya, a little, you know..

Them: I mean you look amazing, are you dieting too?

Me: Well I was, ya, now I'm just sort of...

Them: Well it worked, you have lost a TON of weight, holy cow.

Me: Thanks! I was trying, I feel good.

Them: I bet you do, you've lost so much weight, wow.

Me: Heh. Thanks again. Anyway..

Them: You're going to have to tell me what you did to lose all the weight, I mean you lost a ton.

Me: HOLY FUCKING SHIT I GET IT! I WAS A HUGE FUCKING COW AND NOW I AM NOT. I GET IT. COULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY BEFORE I EAT YOU, SERIOUSLY!

/stab




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that. THe worst part is you know if they noticed it that much LOL they must have been saying something about you behind your back versus trying to help you :)

Post a Comment